Wollongong Local Services
Wollongong ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Wollongong site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Wollongong Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Wollongong When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Wollongong Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Wollongong Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Wollongong ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Wollongong and a Place to Meet
The wollongong.city Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Wollongong
Wollongong is a coastal city located in the Illawarra region of New South Wales, Australia. Here are some interesting facts about Wollongong:
1. Wollongong has a diverse economy with industries such as steel production, tourism, and education.
2. The city is home to the University of Wollongong, which is ranked highly both nationally and internationally.
3. Wollongong has several beautiful beaches, including North Wollongong Beach, which is a popular spot for surfing.
4. The city has a vibrant arts and culture scene, with numerous theaters and galleries.
5. The Nan Tien Temple, located on the outskirts of Wollongong, is the largest Buddhist temple in the southern hemisphere.
6. Wollongong is home to the world's largest corrugated steel water tank. The tank is 70 meters tall and can hold up to 100 million liters of water.
7. The Wollongong Harbour Lighthouse, built in 1871, is one of the few remaining lighthouses in New South Wales.
8. The city has several parks and nature reserves, including the Wollongong Botanic Garden and Mount Keira.
9. Wollongong has a rich sporting history, with a strong rugby league culture and successful AFL and basketball teams.
10. The city is often used as a filming location for movies and TV shows. Notable productions filmed in Wollongong include The Matrix and the TV series Top of the Lake.